Re: Removing armel from the list of arches we build for

Em Qua, 2013-08-21 às 16:42 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor escreveu:
> On 08/21/2013 04:36 PM, Joey Hess wrote:
> If there's a problem with the buildd's for armel, can we clarify what
> the specific problem is and try to get more hardware resources thrown at
> it?  debian does have some funds, and this is a classic example of what
> we should be using them for.

In this case the problem was the OOM killer got ld killed. Adding more
RAM and/or swap space should be enough to help with this specific issue.
Another option is to either disable debug symbols or use the stabs
format, which should make the need for memory smaller during the build
(we already do that for other arches).

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>