Re: odroid-u2 running 5 simultaneous xrdp sessions

luke.leighton wrote (ao):
> http://lkcl.net/articles/odroid_u2_xrdp_5users.png

> load average at idle is showing around 4 (there are 4 CPUs so that's
> 100% CPU on each, at idle).  firefox and libreoffice are running in
> each session.
>
> so it's pushing the limits, but definitely doable.

Actually, a load of 4 doesn't mean all cores are 100% utilized. Load
merely means processes waiting for cpu, but this can also mean that they
are blocked on io (which is likely on such a system).

In this case, you see the cores being 55.8% idle. More info would be
provided by hitting '1' in top. I'd say there is some headroom left.

	Sander