rhombus tech eoma-68 a10 cpu card *early* orders

apologies folks, i thought i'd sent this out already.  in the
interests of keeping it brief, let me link to other
discussions/invites:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/arm/2013-April/005792.html
http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2013-April/007158.html

if interested, create (or modify) preorder, minimum $100 pricing [*1]
to help support the project, change status to "1stbatch":
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/orders/

18 confirmed already - this *should* be enough, esp. at $100, to proceed.

/peace

l.

[*1] if you can think of a way in which, strategically, you can help
us achieve the rhombus tech goals of reaching mass-volume distribution
but you cannot afford $100 then please do contact me and we'll see
what we can do ok?