Re: CLI firewall app

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:58:32 +0100
Richard Bown <richard@g8jvm.info> allegedly wrote:

> OK thanks
> I've used nmap on it and it only has 22,111,and 631. open  ,I'd like
> to put an FTP server on it, or will loading a FTP server
> automatically open port 19 ? Which is the most lite weight FTP server
> to use ??? Thanks

Addendum

Richard - you have posted a series of questions which are not
specifically debian ARM related. Some of them are actually rather more
generic linux topics.

You may find it helpful to subscribe to a generic linux mailing list.
Take a look at  http://lug.org.uk/

Best

Mick

blog: baldric.net
gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312