Re: Good ARM board for Debian?

On 2013-12-22 at 23:09:39 -0500, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> Let's try this again.  I'm still looking for a good ARM board for
> Debian.  I thought the Olinuxino A10s board would work until I found
> out recently that Allwinner has stopped making the SDK as of last
> February.

Did you look at the other A-something boards from Olimex?

The only SDK that has been discontinued is the A10s, other
Allwinner chips are still supported (even if they are surely not
going to be forever, even for a western-embedded-market very short
meaning of forever, of course).

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''