Re: Installing Wheezy on DreamPlug: Unable to make the system bootable

Le mardi 12 novembre 2013 à 15:42 -0800, Martin Michlmayr a écrit :
> * Paul Kocialkowski <contact@paulk.fr> [2013-09-01 00:05]:
> > Running "udevadm trigger" brings the expected UUID, so I think there is
> > a problem somewhere in the partitioner tool since it doesn't
> > refresh /dev/disk/by-uuid after making an ext2 partition (but it
> > probably does it for ext3).
>
> Thanks for your bug report, Paul.  I investigated and put what I found
> into a bug report: http://bugs.debian.org/729445

I initially opened: http://bugs.debian.org/721485 which holds a precise
description of the issue and it was forked, but apparently you took care
of merging the reports into one. Can we hope for a solution to this
soon? (Not that I am going to reinstall Debian on my plug -- which works
fine now, but I'd love to see this fixed in new releases).