Re: Qt5 switching qreal from float to double on arm*

On Saturday 09 November 2013 20:33:02 Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> On Saturday 02 November 2013 15:29:05 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
>
> Meyer wrote:
> > Hi! Starting from Qt 5.2.0 (most probably from rc1 and definitely not from
> > beta1 currently in experimental) Qt5 will switch qreal from float to
> > double
> > on arm*.

Hi Steven! As I said before, It's not in my power to remove qreal for proper
double/float. I can only switch it to one of them for Qt5.

Really, I understand your frustration, but this really doesn't helps, except
you want to switch qreal to double on armel too, in which case I want to read
it explicitly. It might be slower but may be better for porters, but I'm not a
porter nor an armel user, so that's why I'm asking you guys.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer