All QT app display strange through VNC or XRDP on Debian armhf

Hi,everyone .
I have a rk3188 device running a Debian armhf.Now I want to access it by VNC or XRDP, but I got strange display on every QT app, the terminal keep saying some like :
QNativeimage: Unable to attach to shared memory segment.
X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9
   Major opcode: 62 (X_CopyArea)
   Resource id: 0x0
X Error: BadGC (invalid GC parameter) 13
   Major opcode: 59 (X_SetClipRectangles)
   Resource id: 0x3000016

But if I use X forward, all display OK. I even try to do all the same on my PC, QT app display fine through VNC. So, maybe this is a bug relate to debian armhf or libqt4 armhf or vnc armhf ?

I try to search the solution on the web, some said run the qt app like this:
QT_X11_NO_NATIVE_MENUBAR=1 LIBOVERLAY_SCROLLBAR=0 path_to_qt_app
It did not solve the problem.

Please help.

Regards
Max