Re: debian in raspberry with screen reader

Hello Kevin,

I'm breaking the rules and top posting as I believe this is
easier if you're using a screen reader, at least it is easier for
my other blind friends.

I would be that the screen reader you use in Debian should be
available on the Raspberry Pi in Debian, at least I hope so.
Which tool do you use? Orca? If you know the name of the package
you use, you can search for it although there is not yet a
simple web based search tool for the Raspian distribution which
is likely the closest to Debian.

Hope this helps,

Jeremiah