Re: [pkg-mono-group] Wanted: superstar hacker to complete Mono port to armhf

It took a while, but I conned an upstream developer without any ties to the last effort into doing it, and it's happening on Xamarin company time as part of a general effort to improve ARM support. With the recent iPhone 5S announcement it's become business critical for them (due to the ARMv8 ABI using hard floats)

So whilst it's years later than I hoped, this is more or less in hand.

The upstream developer is Alex Ronne Petersen, if you want to chase him on IRC