Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

Hi,

I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:

For powerpc, i386, amd64, armhf, I
- test most base packages on this architecture
- fix toolchain issues
- triage arch-specific bugs
- fix arch-related bugs
- run a local build server

I also have personally some Alpha and Mips machines I play with at
home when I have time, but I haven't done that much with those lately
(although I keep meaning to help more).

I am not a DD/DM

I work on a router that runs a PPC cpu and is Debian based, so I rebuild
on our own build server a large number of debian packages and do file
bug reports and patches as needed for those packages.  We also have
an older router using x86 that I also build for, and we will almost
certainly move to armhf as well at some point soon (not to mention I
have a few armhf systems I play with at home).  Currently using an IBM
x3650 and an IBM p710 as the local build machines (probably one of very
few high end IBM PowerPCs running Debian on the bare metal).

I should probably apply to become a DD or something one of these days,
but honestly having to go get a GPG key signed seems like too much trouble
(which does sound pretty pathetic really).

--
Len Sorensen