Re: Will it work for QNAP 420?

I can't imagine that would be a problem. I'm running samba + raid1 on a 5-year-old (ish) ts-209 without any problems. It's got a 500 MHz CPU iirc.

My only issue is that I only get about 1 MB/s throughput on a Gbit LAN. But I haven't yet had the time to isolate the issue, so I'm not sure the problem is with the ts-209.

Even my Asus rt-n66u router can do samba+transmission+openvpn (not tried it though), so you should be fine.

/B