Re: Dropping support for the smallest armel machines

* Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> [2013-07-16 01:42]:
> I heard a lot of support for keeping iop32x, but no-one volunteereed to
> maintain the configuration.  Unless someone does so, the next time they
> fail to build due to lack of space I may simply disable them.  That does
> not, of course, prevent anyone from re-enabling them later with a fixed
> configuration.

I wonder if the whole iop32x flavour has to be disabled.  While the
Thecus N2100 is obviously affected, I'm not sure if the size
limitation also applies to the Intel SS4000-E.

It would be great if an Intel SS4000-E would post the size of the
kernel partition.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/