Re: Building armhf/armel in same machines (was Re: Dropping support for the smallest armel machines)

Am 11.07.2013 13:26, schrieb Hector Oron:

> There is one, alain, but armel is quite busy architecture as it
> takes its time to build stuff. I look forward to add more support
> for -backports.

Fwiw, I have yet another QNAP TS-412 around somewhere that could run
24/7 to build stuff... Though I am unsure whether that even makes
sense given the limited resources: 1,2 GHz Kirkwood with only 256MB RAM
but LOTS of disk space.

Anyway, if it could prove useful, let me know and maybe contact me off
list as I would need pointers on how to set things up.

Martin