Re: Support QNAP TS-221

Ok, it seems that you found a tester for the TS-221 now ;-)

I have first successfuly tested the recovery mode with the prefix F_TS-221.

Your modified flash-debian script worked now to flash the installer - so I
was finally able to install Debian on the TS-221. Thank you!

Up to now I recognised no problems with the new installation. If you have
suggestions what and how to test that the Debian installation on that device
is working propperly please let me know!

Bernd