Erlang build failure on armel

Hi!

Could someone help me with Erlang on armel architecture?

The two last Erlang builds on armel have been failed with the
following error message: A newer kernel is required to run this
binary. (__kernel_cmpxchg64 helper), see [1] for details.

Is it a buildd host failure? Does it require a newer kernel? Or may be
there's something wrong with gcc4.8?

I tried to build erlang in qemu (with the latest sid packages and the
latest 3.9 kernel) for armel. It builds and works fine.

(I haven't subscribed to this debian-arm, so please, cc me explicitly.)

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=erlang&arch=armel&ver=1%3A16.b.1-dfsg-2&stamp=1372136209

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan