Uploading linux (3.9.4-1)

On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 14:03 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 10:09 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 02:03:42AM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > > There can be no more uploads to unstable for wheezy, so I propose to
> > > rename sid -> wheezy for each package that currently has a sid branch.
> >
> > Okay.
> >
> > > Linux 3.9 is now out, so we have a choice between 3.8.10 and 3.9 as the
> > > first upload for jessie.  Maybe we could start with 3.8.10 for unstable
> > > and 3.9 for experimental?
> >
> > I think we should do a 3.8 upload to unstable. Lets see if I got some
> > time to do some cleanups for 3.9.
>
> There is also the armmp introduction to do.
[...]

The 3.8.y branch is over, so I think we have to move to 3.9, ready or
not.  I merged the work in progress from trunk to sid and am going
through the config changes at the moment.

I'm rather disappointed that nothing at all has been committed by ARM
porters to either branch in the last month.

Anyway, I'm planning to upload 3.9.4-1 tomorrow (Saturday).  Let me know
if there are any imminent changes I should wait for.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
If at first you don't succeed, you're doing about average.