Re: headless LAMP server buying advice: Beaglebone Black or Cubieboard

Couple more are Shevalug, raspberry pi, pogoplug

Leonardo Canducci <leonardo.canducci@gmail.com> wrote:
I hope I'm not OT... I'm a long time debian user but a total noob on arm.

I'd like to set up a toy headless LAMP server on a chap single board
computer. I'd like to use debian (armhf I guess) and I'm looking for:
- decent specs
- painless installation
- upgradablility (kernel and so on)

I don't care for:
- GPIO
- graphics

I made some research and read some wiki and it looks like the new
Beaglebone Black and the Cubieboard are both good choices (the former
probably having better support and the latter better specs).

Which one wolud you recommend? Are there alternatives to consider?

Thanks
--
Leonardo Canducci