Re: the SoC GPU driver interview
- To: Paul Wise <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-arm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: the SoC GPU driver interview
- From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:26:28 +0100
- Message-id: <CAPweEDz6M6Fy5jAbkXBXNAq2L6vnaZrzqF08L4J6HrO4mbON=Q@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <1366944576.5169.40.camel@chianamo>
- References: <1366944576.5169.40.camel@chianamo>
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is a great interview with folks doing reverse engineering of ARM
> GPU drivers and devices.
> Only the PowerVR reverse engineering folks are missing from it:
that's because there's no funding for their efforts, nor is there
anyone who is financially sufficiently independent to be able to pay
attention for the required minimum of one man-year of full-time effort
required to complete the work.
if this is a situation which, on reading this, you find intolerable,
then you know what to do: get them some funding.