Re: Mele doing A1000 (Quad Core A31) and A200 (Dual Core A20) devices for developers

Hello from Vienna,

I would be interested to buy an A31 device with 2 GB Ram, but I would
like a more server like cubic case.

I do not like the case which is shown here:
http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/04/12/mele-a1000g-quad-set-top-box-features-allwinner-a31-soc/

I want a case like the A2000 has:
http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/04/04/mele-a2000-android-2-3-media-player-powered-by-allwinner-a10/

Can you please ask if the offer different cases ?
How can I contact the Mele company, could you please post there
email address and web page ?

Regards,
Peter Bauer
http://bitkistl.blogspot.com