FW: Installing ftp Server on debian slug

>  Hm, uninstalled it because scp is sufficient.

Agreed, I don't need ftp as such, just any method to get my files from the slug.

I looked at the scp command but I don't know how to set up my Windows PC to support the ssh connection. And then I don't know if it's even possible...

My USB stick is fine. I have a mirror copy that also doesn't have the directories listed in my first post.