Re: Re: Debian Wheezy rootfs for Chromebook

Hi Paul,

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Vassilis Laganakos wrote:
>
> > Then you need to copy the ALSA ucm configuration files for DAISY,
>
> Could you file a bug about this against the relevant package? It is
> about time we had the ALSA ucm stuff (whatever it is) in Debian.
>
> http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Sure, I'm not sure though where these should belong. Marcin had raised a bug
in Ubuntu, under the alsa-libs package:

        https://bugs.launchpad.net/chromebook-arm/+bug/1085392

I don't know either where the files specific to ChromeBook come from [2];
maybe from the vendor... I need to have a look around.

The alsa ucm package [1] is just empty. The configuration files are expected
to be at:

        /usr/share/alsa/ucm

So maybe the ucm should be in alsa-base that provides the base configuration
files, or in alsa-utils that contains the alsaucm binary. I didn't see any
alsa-libs package in Debian.

> --
> bye,
> pabs