Re: New Samsung Chromebook

Apparently there will be a  3G version for $329
<http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/19/3g-samsung-google-chromebook/>  . Any
ideas how well the 3G will work under debian? I read a post about the 3G
with the CR-48 and it seemed rather clunky (boot into chromeos, get
connection and reboot into linux).

Ted To

Bryan King wrote