Re: Fwd: Help needed debugging on ARM

Hi Michael,

On 29.08.2012 09:35, Michael Wild wrote:

> I want to resolve a very strange build failure that is happening on all
> ARM architectures. The package builds some of its documentation images
> with asymptote, which fails [1].

I don't think that this problem is armel related. The error message from
[1] indicates "Extra }, or forgotten $." when building the documentation
and the release notes for 0.1.1 from [2] mention "Markup fixes in the
documentation ". It seems to me that these two issues may very well be
realated.
You may want to build 0.1.1 (or even 0.1.2, released 2012-07-23) in
order the validate the issue. A diff for the plain_Label.asy file of
these three versions may shed some light, too.

Regards

Stefan Peter

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=freefoam&arch=armel&ver=0.1.0%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1345145759