Questions about the openblocks AX3/4

I am exploring possible build hardware options for a debian dervative and am interested in the openblocks AX3/ but I have some questions that don't seem to be answerd in the spec sheet

1: the website says it's only available in japan, is that a strict policy or can it be bent? 2: Are the controllers for all the sata and ethernet ports built into the SoC? (from looking at marvell's site i'm guessing the answer is yes but i'd like to know for sure) If not how are the controllers for them connected? PCI? PCIe? USB? 3: Do the prices in the spec sheet include a hard drive or does that have to be bought
seperately?
4: Is kernel support upstreamed? if not do you maintain support for recent kernels?