Re: ARM port(s) BoF at DebConf

+++ Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton [2012-07-20 21:27 +0100]:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:

> >  As I've posted during DebConf(*), Maybe OpenBlocks can solve this problem.
> >  It has 2GB RAM, reliable production use and we can buy it NOW.
> >
> >  *) http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2012/07/msg00007.html
>
>  hideki, those look superb.

I saw one at debconf and it is indeed really nice mini-server hardware
in a proper box and everything! Not easily rackable, but nicely
stackable.

The only catch seems to be the price on the spec sheet which is
79000 yen, which I make to be best part of 750 euro. I'm not sure
they'll sell any at that price, so hopefully that'll change.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/