OMAP4 - armel vs armhf

Hi all,

I’m using armhf port for OMAP4 (pandboard) installed like in this guide: http://www.chalk-elec.com/?p=1478. I need to run precompiled application, build with CodeSourcery (arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc 4.6.1). There are some floating point math operation like sin/cos/sqrt – all from <math.h>, but app was built without hard fpu flag. When trying to run it on pandaboard segmentation fault occur (I’ve checked with gdb that it’s caused by that sin() function, which is first math operation in code). I have also second board with Ubuntu11.10 which is armel, and there everything works fine. So, the question is – can I do anything on pandaboard’s side to run that application? Just to make it clear – I can’t rebuild with flag, because that app must be compatible with also with cores without FPU.

Thanks, regards

Michal