Re: armel *and* armhf qualification for Wheezy

Something I didn't expect - it seems the toolchain in sid armhf is
already configured to use gold by default using symlinks. I've done a
gold build, now running with ld.bfd for comparison
AIUI there is a package called "binutils-gold", if this is installed the default linker
will be ld.gold, if it's not installed the default linker will be ld.bfd

The actual linkers are both in package binutils.