Re: armel v4t vs v5

In the same fashion as the question above, what would the benefits of
compiling some selected packages (like what Mike Thompson is doing for the
R-Pi)
Just to clarify Mike Thompson and I are not "compiling some selected packages",
compiling some selected packages only works when you want to increase the
CPU requirements.

With raspian we are building a hardfloat port for the Pi which means we have to
reduce the CPU requirements and that means we have to recompile everything.