RE: SS4000E Kernel v3.4 Config

That's good advice. Where could I get the configuration from?

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnaud Patard (Rtp) [mailto:arnaud.patard@rtp-net.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:20 PM
To: Chris Wilkinson
Cc: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: SS4000E Kernel v3.4 Config

"Chris Wilkinson" <kinsham@verizon.net> writes:

> Does anyone have a .config for the kernel v3.4.0 menuconfig they could
> The kernel builds Ok with tweaked Arnaud's patches
> (http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2012/07/msg00167.html) for the LEDs
> the ss4000e doesn't boot using the built zImage and ss4000e initrd.gz.
> I may be missing some important setting.
> Mine is here
> http://pastebin.com/0LCkY06F

# CONFIG_ARCH_IOP32X is not set

your kernel is not correctly configured. Your configuration is only good
if you want to boot your system on Qemu. You need at least to configure
your kernel for the right SoC and machine.

If you don't know exactly what to set, I would advice to use debian's
configuration for iop32x systems and enable the drivers added by my
patches. You may also have to take care about machine number stuff too
(the archive of this mailing list has probably the infos about this).