Re: vfp exception issues with freepascal

shawn wrote:
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2012-06/msg00021.html

I quote: "ARM VFPv3 and VFPv4 do not support trapping floating-point
exceptions; VFPv2, VFPv3U and VFPv4U do. The lack of support causes the glibc math/test-fenv test to fail on VFPv3 and VFPv4 systems
Am I correctly intepreting this as "most current armv7 implementations don't
support trapping exceptions but some of them do or may do in the future"?

If there is then IMO we do need to get the fix for the inverted exception masking
in freepascal into wheezy.