Re: QNap Hard drive upgrade (Boot Sequence)

Point 1 was the correct answer. Thank you.

I changed the UUIDs on the root and boot volumes, put the SSD back in my TS-110, and it worked.

(I did not need to change the UUIDs of the other volumes, or re-format them back to ext3).

One for the FAQ over at http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/ I think.