Re: armel qualification for Wheezy

I just found this:

http://boundarydevices.com/products-2/sabre-lite-imx6-sbc/

Highlights of the platform include:
o Quad-Core ARM Cortex A9 processor at 1GHz
Nice :)
o 1GByte of 64-bit wide DDR3 @ 532MHz
This is  better than the average arm board but it's the same as
debian's current armhf buildds and lower than most of  debian's
current armel buildds.

o Serial ATA 2.5 (SATA) at 3Gbps
:)
o Dual SD 3.0/SDXC card slots
Pretty irrelevent for a buildd
o PCIe port (1 lane)
On a propietry connector so you'd need a weird adaptor to connect anything to it.
o 10/100/Gb IEEE1588 Ethernet
And importantly it's NOT usb based.
o 3 High speed USB ports (2xHost, 1xOTG)
Pretty irrelevent for a buildd
$299, "LEAD TIME IS CURRENTLY 4-6 WEEKS"
:/

A couple of other things I noticed:

The "manual" seems to be really lacking.
No instructions for loading an OS on there, acceptable
input voltage range marked as TBD.

Finally I notice that the serial connections are on
a tiny connector and they don't seem to sell a breakout
cable for it (I also suspect it's logic level serial and not
RS-232 though the manual isn't clear on that).