Re: (maybe) libffi problem for armhf - help needed!

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 02:43:14PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>Again, this seems to be mainly haskell stuff AFAICS. I'll remove the
>noise of different versions of the same package and convert to source
>package names, then stick it in the wiki.

Now done. The vast majority of the packages seem to be Haskell
things. Yay for languages too crap to do shared libraries in a useful
fashion. :-( Then again, just checking ghc directly will most likely
fix all of these in one go.

Volunteers welcome to help check this list of packages at

  http://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatTodo#libffi

Please update the wiki page to note what's done and if fixes are
needed.

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead