Bricked Sheevaplug

Upated to lastest DENX U-boot and went to install Debian as per Martin's excellent instructions.

Aborted the install part way through.

Now can't get back into the plug via U-boot : screen /dev/ttyUSB0 115200 isn't working.

Have one green light - serial plug, reset are facing you as the plug lies with mains on right had side, Ethernet on left: this is the right hand one of the two green LEDs opposite the SD card.

There is Ethernet activity.

Reset button has no apparent effect.

Nmap doesn't show it at least at 192.168.1.0/24

Any ideas?

This is the third or fourth attempt: I've another working Sheevaplug installed last week, but without serial console to this one I can't get any further.

All best

AndyC