Re: Cannot install on NSLU2
- To: Martin Michlmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Cannot install on NSLU2
- From: Groug <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 11:28:51 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20111209121833.GU30004@jirafa.cyrius.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20111208100730.GK30004@jirafa.cyrius.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20111209121833.GU30004@jirafa.cyrius.com>
On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 12:18 +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Groug <email@example.com> [2011-12-09 10:08]:
> > > I had had some issues a long time ago with a similar disk that needed
> > > ohci-hcd to be detected. I've just unpacked your sda2-2.6.32-5 image and
> > It worked !!! I could successfully build a new image based on
> > sda2-2.6.32-5 with ohci-hcd added and now my slug boots happily !
> Great catch! I was sure that all these modules were included but
> obviously I was wrong.
> I've fixed this now and uploaded a new tar ball and flash image.
> If you have time, it would be great if you could test the new image.
It worked great. Thanks.
> Thanks for reporting and tracking down this issue!
"Etre français est-ce que c'est devoir parler français,
chanter la Marseillaise, lire la lettre de Guy Môquet ?
Ça c'est être con !" -- Eric Cantona