Re: Debian GNU/Linux on tablet hardware

Gyro-Mouse?

That'd be a seperate I/O device. In case of requiring or wanting such, one
could always use a standard bluetooth mouse & keyboard, which's use is more
common than those "free-flight-mouses".

Integrating such a gyromouse inside the photoframe-tablet seems of little use,
either, as the normal accelerometers inside a tablet do somewhat the same as
the mouses gyro's do.
As the photoframe itselfs remains stationary on the wall, however, the only
use of such sensors is to detect the orientation of the frame or sense whole-
environment-effects, e.g. earthquakes.
Something I don't wish ever to be told about by my tablet...

The Gyromouses are for presentations, or as an intermediary between more
sophisticated gesture recognition or spatial movement detecting devices and
classical mouses and tablets. That's at least what I think they are for, as ,
so far, I never was able to check out one such device for myself and see which
applications make proper use of the additional axes of movement.

--
Rüdiger Leibrandt