Re: Debian GNU/Linux on tablet hardware

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 09:30:19PM +0200, Zygmunt Krynicki wrote:
> I was just trying to state my opinion that Linaro "supporting
> android kernels" is kind of misleading in its own way. While I'm not
> a kernel developer I'm deep in Linaro and I try to stay informed
> about what is going on. I would love to see responses from other
> Linaro engineers as that would correct my personal opinion if I got
> something wrong.

If the context in this message hadn't been butchered (and the message
itself wasn't the size of the Britannica) I would risk a more complete
answer; however, generally Linaro a) does intend its kernel releases and
distribution images to be runnable and useful to developers using our
members' development boards and b) we do significant work testing,
fixing and maintaining said kernel releases and distribution images.

If that wasn't the question, can somebody restate it clearly?
--
Christian Robottom Reis, Engineering VP
Brazil (GMT-3) | [+55] 16 9112 6430 | [+1] 612 216 4935