Re: fpc build problems on some debian armel buildds

Hello,

2011/6/30 peter green <plugwash@p10link.net>:

> Could some arm users try building fpc and reporting back if they can
> reproduce the error and if so on what hardware? (note: you must build with
> -B or you will run into an unrelated failure). If it fails for you can you
> try running the failing command under strace to try and determine what the
> file was?

Built on abel.d.o,
dpkg-genchanges -B >../fpc_2.4.4-1_armel.changes

It might be some kind of nasty bug on the build daemon software. Does
your package depend on how the environment is setup? I'll upload this
binaries at this time unless you state the contrary.

Best regards,
--

<free spam>
-- Would you like to make a donation for Debian Conference?
   ** http://debconf11.debconf.org/payments.xhtml **
</free spam>