Re: Upgrading u-boot on Sheevaplug

On Jun 29, 2011, at 1:44 PM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

* Clint Adams <clint@debian.org> [2011-06-25 14:48]:
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 07:39:53AM +0200, Jorge Cacho wrote:
My sheevaplug has a 3.4.16 u-boot version so I need to upgrade it. The issue is that I need to download "U-Boot 3.4.27+pingtoo binary" u-boot version (as
said on http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/uboot-upgrade.html)
but link is not working.

Depending on your needs, you may find the version of U-Boot in the Debian u-boot
package a better choice.

I'm planning to update my guide to the u-boot in Debian once the final
2011.06 release is there.  Clint, any estimate when you intend to
upload?

Matrin,

Is there any chance you could make your updated guide available before hand -- maybe on the debian-arm list? There may be folks on the list who could offer suggestions for cases you haven't been able to try...

Thanks!

Rick