[TS-219p+] Wol doesn't work anymore with Debian installation

Hi everyone,

Since I've install Debian Squeeze on my TS-219P+ Qnap, wake on lan doesn't work anymore (install : http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/q ... stall.html). I try to configure my network interface to support magic packet, but I get an error "Operation not supported": :(

ethtool -s eth0 wol g
Cannot get current wake-on-lan settings: Operation not supported
  not setting wol

Wake on lan use to work with the default Qnap install. So the hardware supports it. It's more like a driver problem, but I don't know how to fix it??

Does anyone know if it's possible to get wake on lan back?

Thanks a lot!