cheap armhf hardware

On 15/02/11 18:03, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Does there exist an inexpensive self-contained armhf box that folks
> can use for development and experimentation?  Something like the
> Sheeva Plug for armel?

If your main criteria is inexpensive, then perhaps something like a ZTE
Blade with a damaged screen would work well?  You can get one new in the
UK for 90gbp (branded "Orange San Francisco"), or if you're not bothered
about a screen then they seem to go for less than half that price on
ebay if they have cracked screens.

You get:

600MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 (which I believe is ARM1136J(F) based).
512M RAM
512M flash
micro SDHC slot (typically ship with circa 2GB devices installed)
1x USB (can be configured to operate as either a device or a host).
wifi, bluetooth, gps, movement sensors, camera, 4" 800x480 capacitive
touchscreen, battery power supply

not bad for ~60 usd.

Tim.