Re: NSLU2 squeeze beta2 mirror problem

Hi,

sorry for posting to the list too early. I forgot that the slug was on
static network configuration so the gateway information was not
correct. After editing resolv.conf manually it worked.

Unfortunately I only got to the point where the disks are detected.
Then the installer disconnects and after reconnecting I find the
oom-killer invoked message described in the post from Adam Ward.

How do I get the lenny kernel image flashed back without reinstalling?
The USB harddisk is still untouched. How do I back the kernel up next
time?

Alexander