Re: Upgrading u-boot on Sheevaplug

On Jun 29, 2011, at 1:44 PM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

* Clint Adams <clint@debian.org> [2011-06-25 14:48]:
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 07:39:53AM +0200, Jorge Cacho wrote:
My sheevaplug has a 3.4.16 u-boot version so I need to upgrade it. The issue is that I need to download "U-Boot 3.4.27+pingtoo binary" u-boot version (as
said on http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/uboot-upgrade.html)
but link is not working.

Depending on your needs, you may find the version of U-Boot in the Debian u-boot
package a better choice.

I'm planning to update my guide to the u-boot in Debian once the final
2011.06 release is there.  Clint, any estimate when you intend to

Is there any chance you could make your updated guide available before hand -- maybe on the debian-arm list? There may be folks on the list who could offer suggestions for cases you haven't been able to try...