Re: Anyone here made a "TV computer"?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl <at> lkcl.net> writes:
>  http://imxcommunity.org/group/imx53quickstartboard
>
>  "The first in the series, the i.MX53 Quick Start board is a $149 open
> source development platform. Integrated with an ARM® CortexTM-A8 1 GHz
> processor, the Quick Start board includes a display controller,
> hardware-accelerated graphics, 1080p video decode"

Available 30th May.  More vapourware.

(You would not believe how much unnecessary faffing was needed to find that on
the Freescale website.  It's almost enough to make me assume they're incompetent
and not buy their stuff.  How can you make a GHz processor if you can't make a
website that works?)

Bleurgh.

Phil