Re: Anyone here made a "TV computer"?

Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin.juszkiewicz <at> linaro.org> writes:
> Pandaboard has just one USB Host port.

I thought it had a second port connected to an OTG controller that could be used
as a host.  Maybe that's not supported, or something.  I've been trying to look
at the block diagram at http://www.pandaboard.org/node/223/#block but it has
been scaled to just slightly too small to read...

> Also bandwidth can be a problem - my hdd gets 9MB/s only:

Any idea what you get with that disk connected to a faster system?

(That makes the Freescale board with its SATA look more appealing...)

Cheers,  Phil.