RE: Native Toolchain for SS4000E

Yes, it required NDA, but I did not know that it also required a corporate entity. The compiler tool chain is not based on open source, but it generates code with very good performance. The Linux version may not be fully sync'ed up with the current gcc version.

-----Original Message-----
From: chris wilkinson [mailto:kinsham@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:58 PM
To: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Native Toolchain for SS4000E

http://www.marvell.com/support.html, you should be able to
> find the Intel/Marvell XScale compiler tool chains by clicking through this
path: My Products > Cellular
> & Handheld Solutions > Development Tools > General > C++ SDT ...
>
> There should be compiler tool chains for bare metal target, for Linux
target, and for WinCE target.  The tool
> chain for Linux target runs on Linux host.  The other two run on Windows XP.
>
> Regards,
> Weidong

This site requires registration and to register requires that you be a) a
corporate entity, b) sign an non-disclosure agreement. This is the email I got
back when I tried to register.

"We have received your registration request for use of the Marvell Extranet.
You indicated on the registration form that you either don't have a Marvell
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) on file with us, or that you were unsure.
Because of the confidential nature of the information you can access from the
Extranet, you do need to be under an NDA to use the site. You'll be contacted
shortly by a Marvell Sales Representative to confirm your NDA status. If you
don't have an NDA on file, you will be provided with one to complete.
If you have any further questions, browse our Frequently Asked Questions or
review the Benefits of using the Marvell Extranet. If you wish to speak to
someone immediately, click here to locate the Sales Representative in your
area."