Re: Reports of successful Squeeze upgrades

* Björn Wetterbom <bjorn@wetterbom.se> [2011-02-22 09:54]:
> Following the recent conversations regarding upgrade problems I
> would appreciate some success stories before I attempt the upgrade
> on my (production) machines. Anyone willing to share? Please state
> your device type as well (I run an NSLU2 and a TS-209 with Lenny).

I upgraded a NSLU2 to squeeze yesterday without any problems but the
system was a base system of lenny without any additional software
installed.

It would be great if other users could comment.  So far, I've seen one
problem report about the RAID uuid changing.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/