Re: FASTEST plug computer

On 26/01/11 16:19, Samuele Bianchi wrote:
I'm using an e-sata sheevaplug ( NewIt version ) since 1 year and i'm
very proud of my plug computer with Debian 6.
Today i have seen this plug from ionics web site:
Is it avaiable an installer for this plug ? It has a Marvell 88F6282RISC
at 2.0 Ghz instead of Marvell 88F6281 at 1.2 ghz.

According to the web site it runs at 2.0 Hz, which is below my level of hearing. Might be good for a bass rumble though.