Call for Participation: Genesi Sprint at San Antonio, TX, March 30-April 3

Hi everyone,

As a follow-up event to http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2011/EmdebianSprint
Genesi is also organizing an event in San Antonio. Details about the event
can be found here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2011/GenesiSprintSanAntonio

We would like all interested parties to add their names on the wiki page. As
this is a sprint, budget is limited so we can't bring too many people
overseas, though we do have allocated accommodation space for more than the
usual Sprint (~20). For that reason we will give priority to developers from
the US or Latin America.

This one will be a slightly broader-than-Debian event, as we will most-likely
have Freescale engineers from Austin as well, and things like closed-drivers
issues will be available for discussion.

For any questions, please any of the contacts listed in the wiki page.

Regards

Konstantinos